ChicagoRob:
What's up, dog? With all the different start times, I guess we are all

trading against each other! Combined, all the accounts would create

a giant hedge fund.

Sticking with the basics and not intervening. Best not to second-guess

something that works.

Happy trading.

Rob

Indeed nice idea! maybe we should start a hedge fund and a build a firm together. Cuz now most of us can cope with the DDs. lol

why you try to domesticate a monster like blessing ?

Margin Q

I got a question for you guys: I don't think any of the brokers have their margin rules operational in Demo mode, so how does one truly know if their EA, or settings, are really going to work?

Erratic Trades

Do anyone experience erratic trades open by Blessing, such as opening the 2nd or 3rd trades at 100-150 pip gaps instead of 25pip gap? Such incidnets will cause the cycle closed with losses.

Any advise from some kind soul on this?

This happens when the market is moving fast. By the time Blessing put's in a new buy/sell order, the market may have moved by more than the usual 25pip or more gap. I've had this happen to me a number of times in fast moving markets. I believe this time delay is a safety measure to avoid placing too many orders in fast moving markets. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

TKL:
Do anyone experience erratic trades open by Blessing, such as opening the 2nd or 3rd trades at 100-150 pip gaps instead of 25pip gap? Such incidnets will cause the cycle closed with losses. Any advise from some kind soul on this?

TKL:
Do anyone experience erratic trades open by Blessing, such as opening the 2nd or 3rd trades at 100-150 pip gaps instead of 25pip gap? Such incidnets will cause the cycle closed with losses. Any advise from some kind soul on this?

i left some of my accounts working on friday and the same thing happened. but theres nothing wrong with it for me cause that prevented me from getting into trouble.

Version ?

Thanks to Iron, Bobsters and everyone else who has generously contributed to this EA. After a few months of successful forward testing with v4.7 I went live last week. I went with v5.1, because I was under the impression that Bobsters' modification was still being tweaked and tested. Haven't seen much about it in the last few days, though.

Have most folks switched to v5.2, or are others in wait-and-see mode as well? Is anyone running side-by-side forward tests? Appreciate your thoughts...

Mikael

Noogan-

What account size did you go live with and what settings are you using if I may ask?

Thanks

noogan:
Thanks to Iron, Bobsters and everyone else who has generously contributed to this EA. After a few months of successful forward testing with v4.7 I went live last week. I went with v5.1, because I was under the impression that Bobsters' modification was still being tweaked and tested. Haven't seen much about it in the last few days, though.

Have most folks switched to v5.2, or are others in wait-and-see mode as well? Is anyone running side-by-side forward tests? Appreciate your thoughts...

Mikael

Still with v5.1. May switch this weekend. All demo forward testing are using v5.2.

noogan:
Have most folks switched to v5.2, or are others in wait-and-see mode as well? Is anyone running side-by-side forward tests? Appreciate your thoughts... Mikael

There's no reason not to use v5.2. It does everything 5.1 did... just a little better.