Blessing 2 - page 125

traderbrasil:
Dear friends

My Account at FXCM:

Beginning balance: U$ 10.000,00

Start of operations: Friday 29th May 2009

Pair operated: EURUSD

Parameters: TF M30, MM false, true power off stop loss, Lot 0.10, multiple 2.0 and 50% risk.

Current balance: U$ 10.967,00

At this moment there are three orders open: 0:40 buy one that opened the 1.41780 to 1.42360 A TP, which opened a buy 0:20 to 1.42070 to 1.42360 with the

TP and buy a 0:10 which opened the 1.42360 to 1.42360 with the TP.

wow man. sure it is profitable but i think it is way too risky... ? for that big account the lot size and mm off ok but why multiple 2

Togu:
Does any1 have EUR/USD on float? I'm on the level 9. Just wanna know if someone with me lol

i'm on level 6 and i am getting nervous haha

feline207:
i'm on level 6 and i am getting nervous haha

We are seeing nice retrace right now. When it reaches 1.4064 my TP will get hit. only 100 pips left to go. EUR/USD plunge!!! son of ....

Hi all,

I wanted to let u guys know how many times I hit negative pips through this chart. The highest was - 675 pips on one pair, which occured to me only once since trading live from February (forgot what level was)

9th level

Togu:
Does any1 have EUR/USD on float? I'm on the level 9. Just wanna know if someone with me lol

look at post 1228 from yesterday

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178702

you got all position sell?

best

ram

negpips

Togu:
Hi all,

I wanted to let u guys know how many times I hit negative pips through this chart. The highest was - 675 pips on one pair, which occured to me only once since trading live from February (forgot what level was)

hi togu!

i was more relax if you was post that chart yesterday

thank you for the hard work.

best

ram

Togu:
We are seeing nice retrace right now. When it reaches 1.4064 my TP will get hit. only 100 pips left to go. EUR/USD plunge!!! son of ....

good for you. i'm in the opposite direction

Blessing and Murrey Math

Hi all,

I would like to share this with Blessing followers. Today, many of us got nervous with trades that goes opposite of trend. Me too. I put up MurreyMath indicator on H1 and I saw what I ignored before this - the support and resistance lines.

If you look at file EU-30M.jpg, you could see that I am trading against the trend right now. Same goes wih GU pair, look at GU-30M.jpg. Why is this happening? Take a look at the EU-H1.jpg and GU-H1.jpg.

In EU, the price has reached the 6/8 (Strong Reversal) and so it moves to opposite direction of our trades. I want to see whether this will reverse back to our advantage when it reaches -1/8 or -2/8 lines (extremely oversold).

Same goes in GU pair. The price has reached the +1/8 lines (overbuy) so it reverse back down south against our trades. We shall watch the price action when it reaches line 2/8 or line 0/8 in GU-H1, whether it will reverse back up or not.

Points to ponder: We should be very careful when we are approaching the major S/R lines - our trades might go the opposite way.

-RJ1-

Files:
eu-30m.jpg  98 kb
eu-h1.jpg  94 kb
gu-30m.jpg  86 kb
gu-h1.jpg  107 kb

RJ1 what are your current open positiions ? can you give a screen

This is my current open positions. Please be advised that I do not run this 24/7. I fire up Metatrader only when I am online. So, the positions I have should be different from yours.

-RJ1-

feline207:
RJ1 what are your current open positiions ? can you give a screen
Files:
open.jpg  59 kb

Thank you RJ1.

I had to reinstall metatrader today and now my backtesting results are different than the ones i had before. i have always made 90% quality so i don't know what is making a difference. i really need someone to explain to me the following thing:

2shared - download eurusd.rar

Please someone take a look at this report and tell me what have i done wrong with the test ? i think the initial balance is pretty high or am i wrong