Blessing 2 - page 92

ChicagoRob:
I'm currently running a demo to test out AutoCal on the big movers. I have a $5K demo running chfjpy, eurjpy, gbpjpy, gbpusd, portion 4, EP at 50%. So, each pair has $1250 to work with, with neg float tolerance of $625/pair.

AutoCal is definitely working, since I am seeing much

larger grid and TP numbers. All four pairs are in draw

down, some of which are at six progressions. Surprisingly,

neg float is only $43.

I am not recommending any of the above pairs - I just

wanted to see how well Blessing can cope with big movers

when using AutoCal. Pretty interesting, so far.

Rob

Cool... please keep us posted on your findings.

I've been playing with different lot sizes on my live acct (eurusd only):

• .01 too conservative for me.
  • .23 way too aggressive.
  • .03 still too conservative... 'bout to bump it up to .06 and wait for a large move to see how I react.

Slack:
Cool... please keep us posted on your findings.

I've been playing with different lot sizes on my live acct (eurusd only):

• .01 too conservative for me.
  • .23 way too aggressive.
  • .03 still too conservative... 'bout to bump it up to .06 and wait for a large move to see how I react.

You mean .03 starting lots? That seems pretty aggressive

to me, but then it depends on the pairs and the balance.

Keep us updated on the stats, after some testing.

Rob

settings

is possible post "best" settings x pair on a first post ?

i think the most important variable is GAF

i use this setting on usd/cad

look gaf=2

laf=0,5

for sure it's not good to have big profit but is very safe.

Can

InitialAccountSet=Enter your initial account balance in USD

InitialAccount=6000

TradeComment=Blessing

NumberPortionSet=Portion of Account you want to trade (1-10)

Portion=4

UseEquityProtection=1

FloatPercent=50.00000000

UsePowerOutSL=0

UseMM=1

LotAdjustmentSet=Works only with MM enabled. (.01 - 5.0)

LAF=0.50000000

AccountTypeSet=Enter 1 for standard or 10 for micro account

Accounttype=1

ManuallotSet=Lots used if MM is off

lot=0.03000000

LotHedgeSet=Increases Hedge lot size on each level

Multiplier=1.46000000

AutoParametersSet=If true, its autocalculates the Grid based on Average True Range

AutoCal=1

AutoGridAdjust=Used with AutoCal, widens/squishes grid using factors of .1

GAF=2.00000000

GridSet=Default Grid size in Pips

GridSet1=25

TP_Set1=50

GridSet2=50

TP_Set2=100

GridSet3=100

TP_Set3=200

TimeGridSet=Default grid time set in seconds

TimeGrid=2400

MarketConditionSet=Set MC to 2 for Ranging Market

MC=2

MovingAverageSet=If true, it will change MC for correct trend (up/down)

MCbyMA=1

MA_Period=100

MaxLevelSet=Default of 4 on each level, change sparingly

Set1Count=4

Set2Count=4

MaxLevel=99

BELevel=99

slippage=5

almost 2 weeks ago i started 10k demo account with blessing5 and for those 2 weeks it made about 15% percent profit. now it lost all that it made before and the equity is around 9600 . the same thing happened with a much smaller demo accound. it made 5h out of 100 for a week and now it lost almost all of it.. i don't knowww,. sometimes things go the wrong way

hi could you please explain to me what it means when tthe face is sad and not smiling in the upper right corner. what is wrong it happened with the new version 5.1 i am the using absolutely the same settings as before with 5.0.... ;// ?

feline207:
almost 2 weeks ago i started 10k demo account with blessing5 and for those 2 weeks it made about 15% percent profit. now it lost all that it made before and the equity is around 9600 . the same thing happened with a much smaller demo accound. it made 5h out of 100 for a week and now it lost almost all of it.. i don't knowww,. sometimes things go the wrong way

You're using too many pairs, or your lot size is wrong. What's your

pip value? If it's 10-cents/pip, and you started with several pairs

on $10K, you do NOT have a big enough account.

Rob

allow trading

feline207:
hi could you please explain to me what it means when tthe face is sad and not smiling in the upper right corner. what is wrong it happened with the new version 5.1 i am the using absolutely the same settings as before with 5.0.... ;// ?

you just forgot to put a check at "allow live trading"

Dude... you were a little nervous? I was scared stiff

I reached level 10 as well. I thought I would run out of free margin. I quickly got IBFX to increase leverage from 100:1 to 400:1. I felt a lot calmer after that. The trade was finally closed yesterday after the Canadian Central Bank announcement. Luck was on my side.

Like you, I too gave it more room. Instead of using $2,500 a pair, I used nearly double that. That ensured that EP didn't hit.

I am trading trading USDJPY and USDCAD. Since there hasn't been much movement on the USDJPY pair for about a week now, I set "Portion" on USDCAD to 1. It gave me peace of mind to know I had sufficient equity to ride this out.

Good trading to all.

jolinsz:
Jeff, thanks for everything you are doing to make blessing a robust and safe EA. USDCAD for me had gone up 10 level but I had given $500 to trade with EP of 50% so I never reached the EP. I was a little nervous there but I have confidence in the logic of the EA and is willing to give it a little more room. Again I want to thank you for making blessing what it is.