Blessing 2 - page 11

Looking through the code MaxLevel is the maximum number of buy and sell orders it can reach. BELevel is the "breakeven" count of number of orders out. For all practicle purposes, they are set at 99 because the buy and/or sell orders would never reach that amount before it took profit/loss. They are in there for overall protection, if you will. Changing these will do nothing but lower your potential for profit. Leave them set at 99

v/r

Jeff

lron:
Looking through the code MaxLevel is the maximum number of buy and sell orders it can reach. BELevel is the "breakeven" count of number of orders out. For all practicle purposes, they are set at 99 because the buy and/or sell orders would never reach that amount before it took profit/loss. They are in there for overall protection, if you will. Changing these will do nothing but lower your potential for profit. Leave them set at 99

v/r

Jeff

OK Thanks a lot

Great, so far

I have been having great success with this EA. I've run seven demos

at varying levels of risk. One of the aggressive tests ran six pairs

at .2 lots. The account doubled in less than three days. My "real-world"

demo with two pairs and .02 lots runs like a Swiss watch. It pulls down

$175-$190/week, and does it with very small lots and low DD.

The reports I've run on my tests have been nothing short of amazing.

Profit factor has never been less than 4, and the winning percentage

of trades has never been less than 75%.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
I have been having great success with this EA. I've run seven demos

at varying levels of risk. One of the aggressive tests ran six pairs

at .2 lots. The account doubled in less than three days. My "real-world"

demo with two pairs and .02 lots runs like a Swiss watch. It pulls down

$175-$190/week, and does it with very small lots and low DD.

The reports I've run on my tests have been nothing short of amazing.

Profit factor has never been less than 4, and the winning percentage

of trades has never been less than 75%.

Rob

Hi Rob

I like also this system and I don't know why there is not more enthusiasm about this EA.

Please could you post your set and your results ?

Do you let run the EA 24 hours a day?

Regards.

Yeah I've been testing This EA quite a lot as well over the past few months I've attached my agressive 100,000 demo account which I layed on the 4h EUR/CHF, not sure why I just kinda like how the pair's trending at the moment and just look at the results, yeah I used a ridiculously risky bunch of settings but its all in good fun

georgecotton:
Yeah I've been testing This EA quite a lot as well over the past few months I've attached my agressive 100,000 demo account which I layed on the 4h EUR/CHF, not sure why I just kinda like how the pair's trending at the moment and just look at the results, yeah I used a ridiculously risky bunch of settings but its all in good fun

George,

Are there any parameters that I should adjust to improve performance?

I've been running Blessing2 out-of-the-box and it has been stunning.

The only things I've been changing have been initial lot size and number

of pairs being traded.

You know the saying " Why spoil success?," but I'm always interested in

additional fine-tuning.

Rob

You can go and adjust the multiplier, I mean I really wouldn't go beyond 2. If you want it can't hurt to run the stratergy tester optimizer on the MA_Period setting.

What is the main problem with this EA right now? i was reading about blessing 1 and know i fint this? this have solved the trend problem? or this is a final version 100% profitable?? please answer me I'm good working with EA's .

thank you.

Another thing is what is the main modification of this system compared with the principal idea? thank you.

monomonono:
What is the main problem with this EA right now? i was reading about blessing 1 and know i fint this? this have solved the trend problem? or this is a final version 100% profitable?? please answer me I'm good working with EA's . thank you.

If there is a problem with Blessing2, I don't know what it is. This is the

best EA I've ever used. The reports from my tests back this up. The

secret is to be conservative with numbers of pairs and lot size.

Rob