Thanks to you all

Hey Friends i m Abhinay Dwivedi from india i need help from all forex experts

i have wasted a lot of time in creating an ea but i m not able to crete that ea

please help me

An ea with follwing feature

1-that work with all 5digit broker and 4 digit broker

2-with all currency pair including gold silver and other currency pair

3-opening of order with broker time in the format 23:33:59

4-it opens the order according to my choice like buy only, sell only or both on specified time

5-target and stoploss will be placed according to my choice

if any body help me please send me the mail after creating the ea i will send him an indicator that will tell him

at what time to place an order and tell you what to do either buy or sell or both

As i do i manually i loose some pips that why i m makiNG

Great Forum.

So many useful resources here.

Trying to head up in the market.

mixter

Hi All thank you for making this forum rich with all your experience.

I'm a new Forex trader (still practicing) and looking forward to know more about it.

Hi everyone,

I just recently joined Etoro and am in the process of getting an account with a broker who provides MT4. I've started to learn about Forex and also interested in the concept of EA's and Signalling Indicators. Hoping I can find a good community and make some Forex friends here on Forex TSD.

Hello, I am from Russia. My name is Sergey. This forum is great.

Hi to all of you guys

I would like to thank everyone that created this forum site, I am a new member but have learned a lot for your forums already. I have learned in the forex community that their are many , many ppl. all willing to help one another, which makes me love forex even more. I am from Southern California and I would like to eventually be a full time trader , which I have learned is going to probably be the biggest challenge of my life. I am currently trading Forex Cobra Strategy and a Daily Breakout Strategy using an EA.

Hello everyone,

I am new to forex and I really hope that I can pick up important imnformn here to hep in my trading.

今日は!

Hi Forex-TSD folks,

Can anyone provide me with general instructions for making a new non-repainting indicator or converting an existing repainting indicator into a non-repainting version?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,