New Members introduction - page 843

Hello everyone!

I will introduce you to Admiral Markets and our educational activity! Stay tuned!

Hello everyone, am a part time forex trader and still fine tunning my strategy so am here to share and learn.

Hello

i'm a new member from Egypt, and i hope that i can help and be helped here :)

Greetings, I too am new to this thread.

I am into Binary Options and wonder if there others using indictaors to assist in trading the 5 minute chart for 15-30 minute trades?

Thanks Colin

Hello FX Traders

I am glad to be part of this grate forum, hope to learn from you and to share my 1.5 years of live trading

Thanks

สวัสดีทุกท่าน

ที่นี่มีหลายสิ่งที่ให้เพื่อการเรียนรู้

ขอขอบคุณทุกท่านที่ได้แบ่งปัน

ขออภัยที่เขียนภาษาอังกฤษไม่ได้มาก

Hello everybody it its interesting forum

Hello!

I'm a beginner of forex. I want to know more about forex here.

Hi All,

I was trade forex over than 5 years but still not profit. Hope to get some idea from the members of this forum.

Hello

Glad to be joining this Forum and looking forward to the interaction.

I have been trading for 5 years and last year decided to focus my trading strategies on ones using MAs, RSI and (zerolag)MACD and combinations of these; and then develop a way to automate these.

I know there are a host of other technical indicators out there, and am sure that they have their uses, but for me they don't really add much to what we can achieve with the well-used and common indicators. I also found that continually checking out these new ones just caused paralysis in my trading decisions.

So now I am up and running with my new trading plan and fxautotraderelite which I will introduce in the commercial section of this Forum