New Members introduction - page 83

Hi guys

I see on this forum we have good post to talk about forex and i like it so.....

I currently I m trading binary options if someone has advice for me send me a email.

thank you

Fores-tsd awesome work,it has been a tremendous learning curve.Much appreciated especially to Laden.Thanx

G'day to all. This is my first post. I've been sitting on the sidelines for a while, taking everything in, testing, demoing and trying to determine for myself if it is truly possible to find an edge, method, system, indicator, EA, ect that would enable an individual to make a living trading. So far, it seems to me only the brokers are able to make consistent profits in fx and also those selling services related to trading. I have not been able to find an approach that provides any consistent profits over time for the individual trader. Can anyone out there set me strait on this? Is it actually possible to be consistently profitable trading? What works, if anything out there in fx. Just what's on my mind at the moment, thanks for listening and all the best.

Hello to all

This looks like a great place to seek and learn

Hello!

I am Jamshaid from Pakistan,I want tomake100% winning strategies by making an ideal robot,inthis way i want to know all strategies on price movements.

those are.......

1. when price moves up more & more

2. when price moves up more & down less

3. when price moves down more & more

4. when price moves down more & up less ......so on

rebort must be capable to detect accurate price movement and implement to cover change strategies time to time.

is there any body to make an expert for help me

Hi all.

Interested in trend following; intraday.

Welcome everyone!!!

The forex-tsd is one of the best forex community. I like it.

I'm new, shy and I'm here to say... Hi!

lol

Good day to all, i am new just to say hai