New Members introduction - page 778

Hello , my name is Ahmed i'm from EGYPT

i'm here looking for friends and perfect trading systems for renko or candles charts

i started to learn forex at 1\1\2014

i wish for all happy life

Hi Everyone my name is Clifford and I am interested in exchanging ideas for trading once a day on the Euro going for only 7pips a day. Any thoughts on this idea?

Clifford

I've been trading Forex since 2004 and have been a member here since 2005. I'm a techie by trade if you couldn't tell by my handle. :-) At work the girls said they didn't want to call me "nerd" because I don't look like a nerd, so they made up the name "Compujock" for me. :-) And it stuck...

I trade manually mostly fundamental based with technical levels as indication of where to get in and out. I also trade EA's and occasionally news realeases. Good luck to all with your trading!

Hello, I'm new here I hope to learn some new stuff as well as share my knowledge with you guys.

Hello,

I am new in the foro and I think that is very interesant. There's lot information here (although my language is Spanish and I have some problems with the meaning of some English terms).

I hope to actively participate here.

Hi all from london looking to gain more knowledge on forex. Want to get back to scalping part time

hello everyone.

I am new here and i just want to say Hi !!

Hi everyone, I'm from Sardinia and I'm very fascinated by trading. I'd like to share my little knowledge with the huge one contained in this forum

hi guys....

I hope to gain knowledge from this forum.

More power to all.