New Members introduction - page 724

Hi I'm new to this forum and just want to introduce myself.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Just wanna say Hi

A member for awhile now.I am in forex trading since 2005

This really is a great website to be a part of.

Thanks everybody in forums for sharing all stuff and knowledge.

Good luck with your trading

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

welcome. I am janaksdk.

I am new tarader.koyio is my furusato

Greetings fellow traders,

I have been trading various financial securities on and off for the last 15 years. During this time, I have made and lost a few small fortunes.

I switched to forex about 5 years ago and have been trying to develop my own day trading system since. Finally, in the last few months I am consistently profitable, but only with small pips to date. My goal is to trade for a living as a full-time trader.

In my long trading journey I have finally learned that it is necessary to find ONE trading system that fits me and be totally committed to it (to stop being a system jumper). I also have to put in the chart time to clearly see, understand and repeat my profitable trades. When they are not profitable, I need to look carefully and know why. I have to ask the "right" questions when I see a potential trade setting up and I have to keep doing this so that it becomes my nature. I limit my trades to at least a 1.5:1 reward:risk ratio and never risk more than 2% of my account. Above all, I have to be in the right mental state for trading. This includes at least 1 hour of mental preparation and meditation before I start trading each day.

Best wishes to all at forex-tsd on your own individual trading journey, Joe.

PS. I registered with forex-tsd some time ago and come here periodically. It has some valuable trading resources for which I am grateful.

Hello, I am new to this forum
I am from SH and have just now became a member here and say hello and say good luck for every one

hello hello heeloo

hello everybody

i just became a member hello to everyone