New Members introduction - page 689

hi... all!

i just new bie in here and in forex world

please teach me to conquer the forex market

hi everyone my name is charan tdr and i came here to say hi

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hi everyone my name is charan tdr and i came here to say hi

hello everybody

Hi from Argentina. Great forum, I am not new to forex trading but just beggining with expert systems, etc., hope to learn a lot from you,

Thank you!

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum and found this site whilst looking for ways to clear the backlog of information on my MT4 Terminal. It's eating up my VPS memory.

Looking forward to getting to know the resource in more detail.

Hi. Just joined the forum. I'm particularly interested in trading Binary Options and I'm hoping to pick up some tips.

Hi there.

introducing myself... my name is Fran, from Europe. Nice to come here thanks to a friend that redirected me here.

5 years on fx, still learning....

Thanks!

Fran

hi everyone!

I am a newbie in forex world

Hello everyone, i'm a new user and a very curious one lately in hunt of ea's for understanding better how they work...

Hello traders and investors!!

I'm not a trader but a manager of a signal service at a third party trade copier business.

My job is to provide customer service, update and automated Forex trading system and recruit Forex trading professionals. The Traders I recruit supervise our automate trading system.

I'm here to share the systems and possibly find some more traders.

Thank you and if you are interested and think that you can help our business any way, please kindly PM me.

Thanks!