New Members introduction - page 609

I'm a new member here and I look forward to honing my skill as a forex trader. i look forward to networking with good traders who would show me where to milk pips from the forex market.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

I'm new here. Hope can learn from u all guys.

Hi guys,

I am a private forex trader with 6 years experience.

Never been interested in forums, but after visiting this website I’ve been intrigued by other peoples views on trading and brokers they use.

Carl from London

Hello

I am a new member from Ghana - West Africa. Want to say Hi to all.

Hello, and I stand before you, waiting to be drenched in torrents of trading knowledge. Or, to quote Mr. Greenspan (I might as well...),"Any informed borrower is simply less vulnerable to fraud and abuse." Alan Greenspan.

hello to all,

I am happy to come back to forum after few years,

Hello,

FX newb, looking to learn/understand and to help others learn/understand.

Good trading

Hello Everyone,

My name is James and of course I am new to this forum. I am here to network with people who share the same interest as i do. Not many people have a positive outlook on forex trading or any trading on that matter. I am fairly new to Forex (1yr) but if i have learned one thing, it is that there is alot of misguiding information on the internet about forex investing. I am here to meet people i can trust to help me with my trading career as i encounter situations i know other traders have encountered as well. In the end I hope to gain the knowledge to help me advance and most importantly I hope to help someone else who may be on the same path. I look forward to being apart of this subculture. Have a good day.

Hello. My name is Alexandr, I am from Kiev.

Have a 3 years experiences on binary options and forex trading.

Have fun )