New Members introduction - page 585

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hello everyone i am sandi

mayorgentenq:
I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

keep going friend

Hi All, I am new. Just wanted to say Hi!

Hai everybody,

My spacial thanks to Ms Christina Li who indirectly intruduced me to forex-tsd.

I'm still new in forex business and have very little knowledge about it.

Hoping learning something through this forum.

Hi Everyone im Daniel. im a forex signals trader now . Doing ok and looking at extra methods as im making at least 40% of my account using fxpremiere group. And now looking at extra options. anyone got any?

Hi everyone, Im new and just wanted to take the chance to say Hi.

Take a signals for me to EURUSD: With a second week of upside seen, further upside could follow in the new week. However, it will have to take out the 1.3547 level to prevent a return to the 1.3295 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3650 level where a break will aim at the 1.3710 level. Price hesitation may occur here but if violated it will target the 1.3800 level. Conversely, support lies at the 1.3300 level with a break turning focus to the 1.3250 level and possibly lower towards the 1.3200 level. We may see bulls come in here and turn the pair higher but further decline is seen expect a move lower towards the 1.3100 leve

Hello to all

Good day to all

Hi , I wish the best for all of my new friends and I hope doing great every day together , Warm regards Amir from Venezuela

Hi everyone,

Glad to join this forum!

Regards