New Members introduction - page 551

Hi there,

sory if my english is not so well. Because its not my mother tongue. Maybe be patient with me.

I`m a blogger from Germany and write dayly forcasts.

My special skills which I allways try to improve are harmonic trading patterns and the Wolfe Wafes.

I hope I found some more material here and maybe theres a chance to give you some of my knowledge.

Quickly

Salute

found this great place while waiting for EURUSD to retrace somewhere under/near 1.37, nowhere near today, hoping it will by the end of the week.

I think i will be a regular around here, so much interesting stuff already up. Big thanks are pending.

Cheers!

hi everybody

i come from shenzhen guangdong china

very glad to meet you

thanks

hy .my name is liviu.i am from romania.and i am happy to be here

Hi fellow traders,

I'm from Italy and I'm seeking business partners to develop/code trading strategies. My goal is to trade multiple systems on MT5, using EA's.

I need a programmer to code and test my strategies. Many only need backtesting. Anyone interested? Please PM if so.

My strategies use multiple charts (pair trading) and multiple timeframes, from daily to M5 charts.

Glad to be on board. Randy from Canada.

hi I am tahar from algeria I am glad to be here to learn more and more about forex and also to improve my english thank you

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi everyone... I'm glad to join u guys..

Hi all! Looking forward to learning as much as I can from this forum.

Thanks

Hi All, Just found this forum from G hope will learn much in here