New Members introduction - page 499

Hello everyone..

just signed up from Bangladesh and hope to have a good time with all members.

Hello, I look forward to adding my 2_cent contribution to the forum. I'm new to trading, and I interested to see how I can learn from the other members...:-)

All hello and large profitov.

hey guys my name is Praveen , and i am from india

i came here to learn some thing about forex and to trade my trades successfully . i hope you guys will help me

thank you

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello, I am a new member. I have delved in technical analysis for years. It seems in this forum lots of valuable material is available and shared. I am currently interested in RMO oscillator - related material and in John Ehlers DSP techniques. Cheers

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say good luck to you and I wish many pips to all!

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

hello everyone, this is forexhercules i hope for you all to have great profits and find your own systems to trade. please share every info or system you have.

My name is Walter and I am here to learn

Nice to meet you. I came to look for the most recent version of the firebird. Everybody thanking you in advance.