New Members introduction - page 340

Hi everyone,

I am new member to this forum. Hope I'll find lot of interesting here.

Regards

Zilvis

Hello,

I'm new in this webpage, but new at trading

I would like to be here with You.

Thank You

Hi! I'm totally new on this forum, however I'm already in forex trading for 6 months. I have recently open the live account while caring a couple of demos. Hope this community will be useful for me.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, I am new to this forum. I liked the forum discussions and the useful informations being shared.

I am trading forex since last two years.

I am very much interested in discussing and sharing, Volume Price Level trading and related indicaters.

NewEntrader

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Thanks glad be here and learn as much as I can and hopefully share some of my experience.

Greetings,

To all FX traders in this forum.

As a rookie in FX, hopefully I can get much thing to learn here.

Cheers and happy trading.

hi all.

my name is pipdhara... been trading since 2011, i am happy to be on this site.. and am eager to share and learn a lot

see you on the other side....

cheers

Pipdhara

i am new

hi everybody i am new here.

Hi, my name is Kang Mo, I am new member in this forum,

I want to learn forex. . . . I hope to get the correct information and learning about forex.

I therefore join in this forum

I'm raju mondal on forum posting and commenting .I'm student of chemistry . In the future I want to a chemist based on chemical and medicine .