New Members introduction - page 298

Hi Everyone - started trading Forex 7 years ago....still learning. All the best!

Hi,

back to the forum after on and off a few years ago.

looks nicer

ffixer

Hi I'm new in this Forex Forum and I'm looking for some Forex info.

All the best to everyone.

Gr,

Jur

Hello!! Just learning more and more

hellow friends ,,

I m new memeber in this website ,,, and also beginner of forex market ,,, hope i will learn and earn from ur support ,, thankx

Hello everybody!

I joined this forum a while back and have been just snooping around. I haven't posted anything until this hello since I wasn't very successful at trading and didn't feel that I had anything to say that would help anyone else. I've been trading forex for about ten years, lost some money, went to only demo trading for a while, thought I had it figured out so I started real trading again, lost some more money, repeat cycle over and over, but now finally I think I can now swim with the sharks good enough to avoid being their lunch, but my own meals are still hard to come by, but I am making some very real positive progress now. I have had more than a few breakthroughs by snooping around on this forum and just want to say thanks to the many traders who have posted so many usefull tidbits over the last few years here

Hello,

New member here. Lots of interesting topics

Hi all. I trade both automated, after developing my PA-based MTF EA, and discretionary in the London/NY overlap session. Always on the lookout for strategies that can be automated. Based in Mallorca, Spain.

Hi, I am a Professional Forex traders. Trading is a passion for me. Hope to meet good traders and help people.

Hi everybody, what´s going on?