New Members introduction - page 270

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all. Trader form the UK here, Ive been trading for the last 2 months, only recently though have become consistently profitable with a particular counter trend strategy i have working on perfecting. Still a newb in forex of course, soaking all the information up like a sponge, as with most traders, hoping to make a living as a trader and live financially independent one day, although i relalize that will not be anytime soon, or maybe never at all, but we have to keep believing in the dream if at first you dont succeed try and try again.... Joined this forum as it has some great tools and topics.

Slum

wish you

I just now became a new member here and want to say hi...

What's up y'all!!

I've got over 2 years of FX experience and I am still trying to find a strategy that works for me...not much of a boast, but still hoping to find a system that I can employ.

Had my fingers burnt about 4 years ago and not participated since. Mayor lesson learnt during that period was that practice account is nothing like real account. Want to take my time a bit more and either learn more about coding or have coded an E A that I have formulated over over those for years. Plenty of work to be done and look forward to reading about other members.

I present to share knowledge in forex trading. Hopefully in the future useful to improve the performance of trading. Cheer.

Hiii all.. I'm a newbie, could someone send me link to T3MA indicator in this forum please.. I believe this is the best forum. Thanks for all..

Hello all, I came to this forum to look into expert advisors. Seems like a good resource

Hi everyone,This forum look great. I've learned alot about programing from you guys.

Hello! I´m new here, heard this is the best forex forum around.. hope I contriubute with a little as well! Cheers

Hi everyone. This is a very good site