New Members introduction - page 126

hello! i am a newer in forex and here, hope i can have a happy time with everyone here.

Hi Traders - You have a great web site - I have been trading many different markets for a long time - but i have only got into trading Forex in the last 2 years - A chart is a chart to me - oil, gold shares, metals commodities etc - they all have price action - But they all have their own character - So once you have lent there character you can go hunting - So i joined this forum to fast track myself on Forex and the MT4 Platform - I have made and coded my system called Point of Control to go trade any market MT4 has a code for - Thanks a lot to all you guys here in this forum to make it possible to where i am with my Trading System - Thanks Deano..

hello nice to meet you all, lets profit together...

hi. Welcome to forex-tsd

Hi..........:))

Greetings Traders, I am a new comer to your distinct group. I am seeking knowledge sharing and ideas for better trading have a great week end

Hi, my name's Junior Maia and i'm from Brazil.... my apologies for my poor english...

And that's it!!!!!!!!!

Hi there I am a newbie just trying to learn,There seems to be a lot of ideas in this forum its great

HI ,, I'm studying how to finish one eaaa,, today all changing to speed ,and for me,, the volume and speed acceleration tick volume are essentialso I'm looking at this gold mineforex-tsd.com and really 'fantastic see,,how many people know how to give,,free their knowledge,, million hours of fatigue given away othersthis is 'the thing,,that is pushing forward the man,,and his need to know..thank you all and I apologize, to i be only at the beginning of my way and don't have much to giveAlberto

非常好的论坛,向大家学习。