New Members introduction - page 1098

Hello. I am a trader with little experience and I love to communicate in forums. This forum seems to me one of the best , there are going to people who have something to share with others. I look forward to an excellent and useful communication.

Hello, I am new to this forum

I became a member here and want to say hi

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am presently looking for a Bollinger middle band alert indicator.

Hi ... it is really me

Hello,

My name is Justin and I am an active Forex Factory member.

I am not very familiar with TSD, and hope I visit this site often.

Good to meet fellow traders!

Thanks

Justin

Greetings to all, I'm new joining the Forum and I'm looking forward to learn and meet others with the same goals.

My goal is to obtain an extra income by using Forex trading and using one or two strategies at most.

I have some experience in the equity market including options, but I can see that the Forex is more dynamic.

I'm kind of swing trader, but I'm not sure if that will work in the Forex market. Any advises is greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, I like to understand more about Fibonacci regressions and its application in the Forex market. Any suggestions or information regarding this topic will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all, and again looking forward to learn and share in the future!

Regards

Rom

hey guys! i've just joined the forum and im really happy there is plenty of useful info!

Longtime fx trader here. Trying to adapt to new realities of life and trading.

hello i am new members

G'day from New Zealand. I'm new to this forum (although I've been reading it for years), but not new to trading. I've been trading the markets (futures, FX, stocks, bonds, etc.) for more than 50 years. All of my trading is 100% mechanical and I've been using Metatrader since it was released. I have a particular interest in an EA called "Blessing" and hope to stir up some conversation about it.