New Members introduction - page 1089

Hi everybody!!

My name is Alvaro, from Spain, and after some years as a civil engeneer sent deep to the bottom because of our crisis, I started a new way as an financial advisor.

After two years developing my business, I have clients enough to start a new profession: being a trader.

I have just taken the decision of earn money in forex market, so I am interested in everything.

Cheers!

damn thats cool

Hi, I'm a professional MT4 coder and have used this forum extensively, Thanks!

A big hug from Brazil to all...

...Cheguei nessa p0rr4!

Hiii, I am new and I wnat to know the basics of forex trading

Hi all,

My search for Harmonics led me here.

ZUP... it is the best !

Hi all...

TSD is highly recomended by my friend. So, as a noobz, i just jump in...cant wait to dig around

Hello everybody

First of all I would like to say thank you to this forum and everybody involved with it. This helps new traders and also experienced professional to find new ideas and information.

I have been trading futures since about 15 years and since one year getting more and more involved with Forex and starting with MT4.

Thank you again.

D

New Members introduction

Good evening, my name is Nicola, are an Italian since he's interested in trading and are very happy to be part of this forum. Thank you.

Greetings to all

I have been in forex world from 4 years and it has given me profit when I conclude. So I am trying to improve myself and get even more.

Best Wishes for All