New Members introduction - page 1071

hello? thank you new menber.

Hello

Happy to be here. Heard this was the place to learn and educate myself on the markets.

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi to All

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, your ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Thanks for the welcome Linuxser. Glad to be here. Looking forward to interacting with the traders in this community, and doing what I can to help them achieve their trading goals. Always so much to learn from everyone at every level of trading. Be sure to check out my thread: Developing Your Heart-Mind Trading Edge....coming soon. With all the great tools and systems available, that's probably one of the last things in your trading arsenal to work on.

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Take care and all the best!

Hello Hello Im Maria)

Just added the link to the thread below:

Heart-Mind Trader:
Thanks for the welcome Linuxser. Glad to be here. Looking forward to interacting with the traders in this community, and doing what I can to help them achieve their trading goals. Always so much to learn from everyone at every level of trading. Be sure to check out my thread: Developing Your Heart-Mind Trading Edge....coming soon. With all the great tools and systems available, that's probably one of the last things in your trading arsenal to work on.

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Take care and all the best!

Thank you for accepting me as a new member.

Hi There

Just introducing myself, I have bee trading forex for about 4 year am a technical trader concentrating on the major currencies in the 4hr timeframe

New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

hi , i'm new here

like to learn many Ideas

thank you