New Members introduction - page 1022

i am a new Forex trader. and i want to know many things about Forex by taking this Forum. actually, i think as a newcomer it is the foremost source to know something.

hi. i am Rupom. recently i have joined in Forex. and i want to know about many things by using this Forum. because i think it is the foremost source to me to gather most accurate trading advice. i am very hopeful that you all must help me to learn Forex properly.

Hi, I trade Bitcoins. Now I'm trading Forex. I'm still new to Forex and trying to figure out how to beat this game.

I just joined this forum ..... hopefullyI can contribute to all the members in this forum.

Thank you

Just joined to this community!

helloo im prasad, im 26 , im computer programmer C#.net, so im interest about forex and binary option, i also can program EA using mql4 , but im not so much good at Mql4 i do my own research about forex market.

i learn lot of things here. thanks

thanks you're the best

Hello Everyone. I am new to this forum and I hope to learn from all of you. Thanks!

I have been reading this forum for many years and decided to make an account in order to share my thoughts with other traders.

Hello All... I want to thank all the people on this forum for providing wonderful resources...