New Members introduction - page 1101

Just a brief introduction. My name is Serge and I've been trading since a few years. Still looking for a reliable strategy, or stable and profitable PAMM/Signals etc. I can't spend much time for trading, but keep doing it occasionally, cause belief it can become my income when retired...

FxNet Introduction

Hello

My name is Deema I represent FxNet

FxNet is a highly successful and respected broker operating from its headquarters in Cyprus since 2013. Owned and managed by financial experts with over a decade of experience FxNet was designed from a trader oriented view point and all accounts, platforms and services were customized to ensure satisfaction for all levels of traders. At FxNet we put traders first and have integrated a combination of all the necessary tools to ensure successful trading.

STP (Straight through processing)

No dealing desk

Market execution

High liquidity and ultra-low latency

Minimum deposits of $50

High quality Virtual Processing Server (VPS)

24/5 multi lingual customer support

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some hard to find indicators that seem to only to be available on this forum.

Therefore I have created an account.

If I won't find updated versions of the indicators I'll try to PM the authors, hoping they are still active.

hi, hope this forum will give me new info that I've been searching long time.

Hi Traders, new member here just wanna say Hello to you all, #Happy Trading

New trader here...Still a noob , starting to slowly but surely getting profitable (thanks in part to this forum) , but i've always been a lurker...

Hello All!!!!!!

Hi,

Thanks to the forum, plz be advised I have a simple strategy in M30 EUR/USD but I am weak to write expert adviser.

So, whoever can make the code for me, I'd be glad to share it as time is passing by and takes time for me to learn EA!

Hi all,

I just became member and wanted to say hi to all

Hello all, I am Mario.