New Members introduction - page 1053

Hello . Im Laura I m new here. I ve heard that this site is great. So i decided to join you)

I want to earn money on Fx and at broker course i ve heard that u can use EA that will work automatically. Can anyone give an opinion about robots? How safe they are?

Hello . Im John. When i found this site i was very happy. Lots of useful information and advice. thanks Guys

hello guys

Hi, new member here. Tnks for the forum

Adrian

hellow iam from tirupati india

Hi, i am a new member here. Forex is one interesting subject to me. Never ending research. Hehehe...

I am here to share free stuff and learn knowledge from you guys. Hope you all could help out.

I have been viewing this forum for awhile. I enjoy the content and the support the members give to each other. There is none of the arrogant and sometimes rude replies I see on other forums. Additionally, the actual content is great and I look forward to participating and learning from the experienced traders.

Cheers

Aussie Girl

hi

usfantasy was here.. today joined the site

Hi i am the Jude_dude guy. New here. Hope you all could help out junior as well. I am here to share finding and to learn from you guys as well. New to forex, new to system.

Wish everyone here find their best system.

HI traders! Im new here and want to learn from you) thanks!