New Members introduction - page 1023

Dear all,

My name is Mark, I am a passionate person when it comes down to Forex or anything involved with the market. Currently, I have stopped trading due to the market volatility. I hope to have some really great discussion with you, upon several matters as Forex never gets boring.

Hi everyone,

greetings from Madrid, Spain. Hope to learn the most out from you.

Привет всем

Hi Everybody!!

I´m a begginer in this trading world!!. I´m wishing to learn a lot from all of you!!

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello everyone.

Found site by accident, whilst looking for MA cross EA.

Trading (micro lots) 3 years.

Looking to use EAs over next 12 / 24 months.

UK based. Swansea.

hi, i like it

Dear All,

Let us introduce ourself to you as one of the newest member in this forum. We have read some of the topics and saw that lot of you are experienced and fair member. It is very rare to find such a good community and we hope we can be a valuable member. Our main goal is not just post trading P&L and actual promotions but also to comment on education, news, brokers etc…

Due to recent market movements we feel that its better to clear out something:

We were prepared and could protect customer funds during this heavy days, and we are proudly to say we as company are not damaged.

We think that today is the day, to make a great decision and start working with one of the strongest Asset Managers around! We make sure you won’t regret your investment, and make you a proud Pro Trade FX customer!

Our past performance:

2011 we started with a solid 40.88% profit.

2012 we closed the year with 33.26% profit.

2013 Pro Trade FX continued the strategy and reached 34.57%

2014 was a record year for our clients. We managed to finish the year with an outstanding 62.77% profit.

For further information about our partner program, trading strategies, promotions please do not hesitate to contact us here or via e-mail.

The Pro Trade FX Team.

Hello All, Im Michael! I came here to learn thing on how to create EAs. I've been trading for a year now. Thank you for welcoming me here. Regards to all!

Hi everybody, thanks for your work.

Hello I am Angelos Kyriakoudis. I am a trader and owner ofchooseFX.comMy goal is to share knowledge and learn about Forex