New Members introduction - page 1017

H I am new form, I have used FOREX TSD in the past when I have been looking for different studies. Now I need help EA'S.

hi all ....

I'm a Forex trader for 5 years now and I'm new member in this site .......just want to say hello !!

hi i am basudeb mojumder. i am a student and forex is not only my income source but also passion. i am in forex not more than 1 year. i want to discuss with all traders through this forum and that is why i am here. thanks forex tsd forum.

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Hungary and I'm interested in everything that is about Forex trading. I'm not trading now I'm only trying to find out working strategies.

Hi everyone. I am from the UK and have been trading for about 3 years and am looking for some insight into trading forex. Hope we can all work together harmoniously. Thanks

Hello,every one!

I'm from Japan. I have a blank for few years.

I want to become a full time trader.

Hi

I'm signing up because there a lot of great discussions taking place. I've been coding a MT4 trendline indicator based on multiple moving averages for the last few months. It's performing great for breaks and bounces. And now I'm putting other parts of my confirmation process together - e.g. wide body gaps, cycles, divergence, and lower & higher time frame confirmation. Currently I'm focused on cycles.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and code.

Just found this FX forum, hope can learn sth here, thx.

Full-time trader. More than 30 years.

Hey,

New to this forum, but not new to forex or trading. I develop systems, and have developed a couple cool ones. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada.