New Members introduction - page 1016

I am now discovering Forex. Have been involved with trading for over 8 years with mixed results. Amazed with all the talent on Forex-TSD.

I am still a beginner in FOREX

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello to all

This is me.ROOI!

I'm a trader,coder (mt4) and all round decent person (I think and hope)

Looking forward to be here

All the best

Rooi

FxBoost is a FREE social trading network that enables users from all brokers to benefit from each other’s knowledge and share market insights while maximizing their profits. Traders can link their MT4 trading accounts using the FxBoost bridge and publish account activity in real-time for others to see, copy or comment on. Moreover, traders can trade directly from the FxBoost website, analyze their performance in great detail and get unlimited profits through REBATES for own and copied trades.

fxboost.com

Hi! Fairly new to forex, haven't gone live yet... just wanting to learn some more and more than I can get in books!

Hello, I am new to this forum but have been trading for many years. I am looking for a good Weekly Pivot Indicator for MT4, please see my post in the technical section

thank you

Hi, I am happy to be here

Sorry, I meant to add that I have been trading for many years and I am looking for an MT4 Indicator, I will post my request in the relevant section

Hi everybody, I am a new to this forum.

hi everyone... looks like nice learning platform