New Members introduction - page 553

Hello, Nice to meet you guy here...

Hi All,

I'm new Joining This Forum... Trading Harmonic and interested in this subject for couple of years... I just wanna share my knowledge and get some from you guys !!!

regards

gitalovsa-Я новичок зашел познакомиться с Вашим Форумом узнать что нибудь новенького

Hi, I'm a fairly new member and never got around to introducing myself. I've gone down the route which I'm sure many others have too. Searched long and hard and painfully for the Holy Grail, made and lost money, realised there simply is no Holy Grail and that at the end of the day it boils down to personal psychology, discipline, money management, increasing probability, and elimination of any greed and gambling tendencies. I'm of the opinion that support and resistance and fibonacci are kings so to speak and I'm all-out now to master those to the level that every trade I take is a high-probability one.

Hi to all,

I am new to forex trading, and few months ago, I bought some books to start learning forex trading. While I was searching the internet for good learning resources I came across ypur website, a really very useful one. Thanks!

Hi Im new here and would like to share and acquire some knowledge specially on EAs and divergence trading.

index top 20 отзывы

Earn on Forex ! Investing in Forex by 10-15 % per month, not much, but reliable index top 20 официальный сайт forex-indextop20 ru/]mmsic index top 20 форум index top 20

I'm here to learn. This is a very informative site.

Thanks...

Hi Traders! Great to by here! God informative site! Very Yessss! I am in forex since 5 months. I love it. I am developing my trading strategy. I wish 4 everybody consistently profitable trades!

hello everyone, i'm newbie, its a great site for knowing about trading