New Members introduction - page 505

Hello Everyone!

I am a New Trader and I just enjoy to sit and learn the right ways to trade. One of my favorite things to learn about is Fibonacci- Thank you for having me here on this awesome forum!

Hello, I am new to forex and to this forum

I have a lot to learn from everybody and in the future I hope also to teach !

Hi. Newbie here....well, not that newbie as I've spent several months reading and practicing Forex at least 12 hours a day. I've learned a lot and every day a bit more. Difficult beast to tame this forex thing but that's the challenge and my drive every day. I hope this site will help me to learn more and become the trader I intend to be.

Hi there:

I used to do stock options and some stocks.

I am new to Forex.

Looking forward to get in to the Forex core...

Сонник

Качественный sonnik in]сонник на белом свете, заходи и узнай что значит то или иной сон Твой сон предскажет тебе всё, а мы вам поможем в этом не легком деле (Не удалять! Администрация сайта)

hello every boby, i'm new one member,many thanks for every information.

I'm new in here , hi all forum I'm from indonesia , call me diana

Hello to you all, I am a new member to this forum, I hope I got new forex knowledge in here

Hello everybody

I am new coming for here.So,I hope all of you have enjoy with your system trade.

Have a nice day Trader!!

Saranyu Thailand.

Hi,

I'm advanced trader. My experience is mostly in Price Action and Harmonic Patterns, but I have knowledge about all technical analysis as I passed recently 1st Level of CMT of MTA. I'm willing to help and learn new strategies.