New Members introduction - page 336

Hi,am afx trder but not able to find help elsewhere,but i think what i need i will get here

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hello to all

Good day to all

Hi everyone,

I'm completely newbie in forex world and honestly I'm not sure where to start learning forex.

So I hope I Can learn many thing in this forum.

Rudy

Hey everyone, am new to programming and want to learn a lot and need your help with it Cheers

And thanks in advance Cheers

Hello to everyone. Registered awhile back but did not follow up with an introduction. I've been trading for 5 years now and looking to start building some custom indicators within MT4. Would like to display multiple timeframe indicators on a single timeframe window to be precise. Have dabbled in the past with results both good and not so good. Now I'm looking to move up to the next level and perfect my skills.

I've been reading a lot about forex, trying different systems, but so far having mixed results.

Hi Everybody,

My name is Kevin Broad and I am Forex Trader. I have been associated with this business since couple of years and now I become expert. I am earning a reasonable profit from Forex Trading and my Forex Robots are working tremendously.

Saludos a todos los visitantes de este foro.. yo aquí entre buscando ayuda para aprender sobre forex y así poder vivir de el una vez que me jubile, ya que aun me siento con mente para hacerlo y he visto temas muy interesantes en este foro