New Members introduction - page 303

Hello from a new men!

i am looking for an ea

Hi everyone. It's awesome site.

Hello to all.

I am now entering in the world of Forex. I hope to learn from you and later be able to contribute.

Greetings, Fran

Hi everyone. I have a (small) MT5 live account.

I've read a lot of tips on this site, and they have been helpful a lot. I'm still on the verge of learning.

Is there anyone with mt5 equivalence of fisher_m11.mq4? I find this indicator promising since it does not repaint. I believe I can deduce some strategy based on this indicator which can later be developed into an expert advisor (which I will share). I have tried to hand code and convert the mq4 to mq5 but to no avail. I trade on mt5 platform and it's tiring switching to and fro, from mt4 trade signal to mt5 actual trade. Thanks.

Hello from Moscow, Russia.

thank you for forex-tsd

I hope everyone has a great journey here

nice to meet you here

good luck to you

This is a Great Site.

Hi everyone, I am new to forex trading. Trading now for 3 months with mixed results. Trying to learn as much as possible from various sources on how to best be a good forex trader. There is a lot to learn and everyone seems to have their own flair. Joined this site to get more incite into different methods of trading. Yes, there are courses out on the internet but difficult to learn from a watered down course. Can anyone recommend some good sources of information were I can learn without spending large sums of money to get the info. Thanks

hello

im new one here .. my name is nabeel from jordan wlc to all