New Members introduction - page 295

Another new member here just saying , Hi!

Hi, I'm a small Fx and gold trader with big dreams to get enlist in 200 billionaires list.

Hello I am Muhammad Adil from Pakistan

I have been trading for few years now. Its been challenging so far. I am finding something interesting and still in process of building a profitable system for me.

Dear traders and investors,

would you want to participate on the next big Thing? We work on web application which as we believe will be more than useful for You. It’s called Brokeria.

Every single trader and investor may remember having difficulties with finding the best fitting online broker. It is frustrating and misguiding to find the right and truthful answer on the internet. We will dramatically reduce this problem but we need your help.

Would you be so king to give us your valuable feedback on our web application brokeria.com? We would be happy to know your ideas, your opinions and your critiques. We have one simple wish: to help you make a smarter decisions.

We appreciate your feedback and your support!

Brokeria Team

Hi! Nice to meet you.

Hi! Nice to meet you too.

Hi all decided that work sucks and there's more out there if you open your eyes and learn. So here I am learning. Or at least trying.

Good luck to you all may the fx be with you.

Un saluto a tutti i traders dall'Italia e complimenti per questo splendido forum!

hi, this me masudul haque haroon namely bdsource from bangladesh...... looking for ea that can make profit 25 to 35% per month with minimum deposit like 1000 usd......... is there any body who can help me to find such kind of ea?

Hi everybody, good luck with trading!