New Members introduction - page 287

Hi, every one ,

I like your website so much, actually I am working on forex as a trainer since 2 years and on demo account and still learning.

Sorry Linuxser, I have nothing to say. I have been trying to write a bot for three years now and I am only losing money. I guess that is forex.

Greetings everyone,

I'm a newbie to Forex-TSD & though I've been trading for quite some years already, I'm always a firm believer in continuous learning. Would sure like to learn more from here.

Here's wishing successful pips & profit for all

Hello, been a member for a while, guess this is the first post I've done. Is anyone familiar with "Simple and Consistent Trading Method by Simoneg? I'm interested in making a custom fibonacci setup like she has in her 15 min charts.

Thanks,

Kevin

I'm just signing up. Working on different strategies that hopefully will one day be consistent.........

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hello i'm new here i like trading in forex and i wish make nice friendship here with all members.

hello!

Another newbie testing out strategies, hope i won't blow up my account soon :-)

Forex: USD/CAD can’t go above 1.0540

Wednesday June 26th: The USD/CAD yesterday opened at 1.0498, decreased to 1.0456, rebounded to 1.0546 and closed at 1.0523. So far today the pair managed to drop by 0.50 percent and is at the moment trading at 1.0470, right at the ascending 89-hour moving average. Since Monday the 100 percent Fibo extension level at 1.0540 has been bringing resistance, with the price failing to go higher, towards the 161.8 percent extension.

source: invezz.com

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I joined because I am interested in trying the Gann indicators that are discussed here and needed to be a member to download them.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.