New Members introduction - page 187

Hi. I am a new member and I have a question. How to eliminate boring when trading. Some time I fall in sleep and I missed trading signals

Hello everyone, Good Luck And Have Best Wishes.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Thenk you for the well come.

My name is chris and i have been trading forex for the last 2 years.

I wish lack to every one because you also need lack in order to be profitable in forex

Hi, just joined the world of Forex trading.

Have been a sports trader for a few years and hitting liquidity limits and high charges, so looking to expand into forex markets.

Have signed up for a few demo accounts and thinking of going live with Alpari UK (spreads seem a bit wider than Oanda but they let me have a CHF account and seem to be ok from demo trading with them)

Hope to contribute to the forum when I get a clue what I'm doing...

Hi, I just wanted to say Hi - I'm new been demo trading on binary options, just looking to gain knowledge

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome all,

I look forward to new ideas along with you. :-)

Amazing information here

Good trading and lots of pips (-:

i ve been member for an year yet this is my first post.......Happy trading Everyone

hi am new member here but also mql4 coder so looking forward to see if I can help the community somehow