On screen displays - page 7

Maximal Drawdown indicator??

wall03:

Read previous post.

Can You Help Me Find This?

Hi,

I have an I-Panel (or I-Trend, I forget) indicator that displays the trading percentage for the current market position on the active trade. (hope that made sense)... It reads like

75% UP

25% DOWN

STRONG UP!

It has lots of other things I don't want but I really want to keep the long/short percentage display but in larger text and what I have isn't adjustable.

This is a mockup of what I'm looking for:

Does anyone have something like this?

Thank you!

oh hey - I got moved.

well, help anyway please.

MT4 Price Display

Recently, IBFX displays the prices with 5 decimals which screw up some of my older custom indicators. Is there a way to default the display back to 4 decimal places?

Sometimes none of the answers get it just right. If so, pick "No Best Answer". Voters DO NOT get any points for voting on the No Best Answer.

lynx:
Recently, IBFX displays the prices with 5 decimals which screw up some of my older custom indicators. Is there a way to default the display back to 4 decimal places?

You can't alter the price display from Mt4, what you do is alter the old indicator to suite 5 decimal points calculation.

Looking for a price label indicator

i had an indicator that was showing current price in a rectangle next to the candle

but i lost it

i searched and u didnt find

can anybody help me

thanks alot

Excellent tool

hiachiever:
khalchian,

Here's an indicator that I developed that does all that and more.

Good trading,

Hiachiever

Hiachiever,

Thank you for making such a useful tool. If you can also input a switch to print comments on the label on the chart it will be further useful for printing the trade set up on the chart.

thanks again

pj

Very interesting indicators here.