On screen displays - page 11

hello there newdigital, you happen to be amazing. It's fantastic to view valuable barometer within place. you earn basic you and me. I believe it is a big bonus right now.

why are some of the images blurry ? Is this just me ?

kustriks:
Hi everybody, Rcently I had an idea that it would be interesting to look at different sessions relations if we look at them as on usual bars with Open, close, high, low values.

I saw many session indicators but they are not visually perceivable as usual bars because they only show beggining and the end of sessions. The main idea to see the session indicator with wicks (high, low) and the main candle body (open, close)

I suspect that there would be seen some good patterns. Unfortunately I never saw such an indicator, also I am not programmer (sad for me).

Hope to see such indicator in the future

Using candlestick analysis is a good options. Candlestick analysis is a good tool to use as it can tell you market behaviour. If you can master candlestick analysis you will be able to identify the different relations that exists between each bar(sessions) and a groups of bars.

thank you,.......

ya you can

Hi ALL

It's good to see very useful indicator in one place. make easy to us..

Great tools. Thanks to all those who shared.

nice thread

Lots of great links in one place... should be stickied

Yes, it`s great tool. But i have one question. which system is better indicator or Price action ?

Also i found this is very helpful community....Thank you guy`s who post here.