On screen displays - page 9

In trade visual indicator

First post so hi

This will sound like a stupid question but does anyone know of an indicator that will show something on a chart if a trade is open, like an up arrow to show there is a live buy trade and a down arrow for a live sell trade ?

It's too boring to fully explain why I need that but I'm working on something that involves a lot of charts and just a simple visual to quickly see if a trade is open on that chart would be very useful.

ta.

Please see "TradeTracker". It's large font and bright colors may be suitable to your needs.

Edit: oops, I just now see you need to see which direction you're trading in... TradeTracker does not do that, only profit/loss... hmm...

Download Here

-Jason

Thanks, nearly what I'm after but not quite.

This is actually quite a hard thing to google for because if you use words like "mt4 indicator trade direction indicator" you get links to all of the usual system indicators. I don't suppose it'd be too hard a thing to program so maybe I should start learning more about how to do that.

Thanks, that'd be very kind if you could spare the time. Even just a suggestion about what code to use would help, I've messed with the code of a few indicators in the past to get them to do what I want so might be able to do that but probably couldn't start one from scratch.

Dail range >140 set colour to green if daily range<140 set colour to red

Hi MT4 gurus,

I want to a script to set the colurs of daily bars in MT4 green on red depending on a predetermined range.

Eg: if daily high-daily low>140 set colour to green

else if daily high-daily low<140 set colour to red.

otherwise normal colour.

How do i acheive this in MT4.

Any help is much appreciated .

Thank you

Don

AirforceMook,

Is it possible for you to make the "TRADE TRACKER" indicator for a white background ?

Thanks

It's Ok ----- I have figured it out

i need individual support, resistance and below image indicator

Dear Loveable Member,

I need one help from this forum....

yea....

i attached one image below for who sent try to me....

i need indcate in this image ,,,, indicator....

if anyone sent this indicator i really appreciated in my mind and my life...

pls help for this begineer member to trade .....

Files:

I think - it is Signal_Bars_v9 from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

really hearful thanks

dear admin,

i really appreciated for your valueable reply...