Breakout bars indicator - page 4

audio alert would be most welcome to this indicator!

biddick:
To xx3xxx Do you ever read your comments before you post them?You seriously need help and attention!The name of the topic is ''Breakout bars indicator'' and the author posted the indicator and the chart in the first page!Your comments are becoming increasingly annoying.You either read and listen others or when you post something ,make some sense!

Dibbick...my theory is...xx3xxx don't speak english well and using google translate...

camisa:
audio alert would be most welcome to this indicator!

any kind soul?

yes, babble fish translator speak our languages -- breakout , will it be breakout or rebound -- the indicator don't tell the next traders move

I got better U-trun indicator --- but again, very occassionaly, it will continue the breakout pattern --- after watched few of the SURGE indicators that I have before, will we able to make up our mind - yes, if there is news, threfore pure watching the indicator, we better choose aud/nzd to see how breakout indicator work -- that was my point --- it is your favorite topic

real breakouts

hi mikkom,your breakout indicator is close to what i am looking for , is it possible to code like say example i want to go long only when bar closes above set price say 1.3780 also i would go short if bar closes below set price say 1.3740 it will be good if we get sound alarm .

Mikko indicator is my personal favorite. I agree that it really needs email and audio alert. Hope someone will be able to program it. Thanks for sharing the indicator.

TZ-Breakout

TZ-Breakout indicator

Files:

ThankYou

Thankyou so much mikkom

This is Mikkom's breakout bar done a little differently can't say its better or worse just different also added alerts.

Jason breakout box

Files: