Breakout bars indicator - page 6

"volume starts to increase" - "humidity is rising?"..................

The weather girls- It's Raining Men Lyrics - YouTube

Pava:
"volume starts to increase" - "humidity is rising?".................. The weather girls- It's Raining Men Lyrics - YouTube

Yeah

But the problem is more serious that it seems the first glance. In the old days we all were telling to everybody that metarader does not have real volumes. Now it seems to be goen. And when people think that those are real volumes, they can make a serious mistake

And, btw, I have seen how brokers are changing past "volumes" (when I was making tick charts, and did not believe my eyes when volumes and some prices in the past were simply changed to some different values) - nothing is sure about metatrader "volumes"

seems that we entered period of adjustments...so no wonder brokers "adjusting"...what puzzles me...how some people that I talk to at work, who are well off...how deep in the sand their heads are...

mladen:
Yeah

But the problem is more serious that it seems the first glance. In the old days we all were telling to everybody that metarader does not have real volumes. Now it seems to be goen. And when people think that those are real volumes, they can make a serious mistake

And, btw, I have seen how brokers are changing past "volumes" (when I was making tick charts, and did not believe my eyes when volumes and some prices in the past were simply changed to some different values) - nothing is sure about metatrader "volumes"

Pava:
seems that we entered period of adjustments...so no wonder brokers "adjusting"...what puzzles me...how some people that I talk to at work, who are well off...how deep in the sand their heads are...

That is the human nature : "If I do not see the problem, it does not exist". The same with brokers : nobody seems to see a problem in a broker buying a HFT company. Nobody

I have a feeling that we are about to see much more "adjustments"

Mr.mladen how to use " FALSE BREAKOUT COUNTER " indicator??

Files:
how_to_use.png  125 kb

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen how to use " FALSE BREAKOUT COUNTER " indicator??

TRADERSM

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page33 ? There is some explanation of it at that post

mladen:
TRADERSM Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page33 ? There is some explanation of it at that post

thankyou mladen