(new)dow+nasdaq/2= Indc For Gbpjpy - page 4

hi all

any one have problme you can download the indicator from this link...

Download Desktop.rar at SharedZilla.com - share your files rapidly

yasser aboomar:
AT FIRST YOU CAN TRY OUR METHOD .THEN YOU CAN JOKING FOR OUR FONT

IT,S NO WRONG OF US FOR HAVING BAD ENGLISH SKILLS BUT WE HAVE A MIND WHICH YOU WILL FOLLOW IT SOON JUST TRY OUR METHOD

THEN WE WILL BE BACK TOMORROW FOR MORE EXPLAINS

SORRY IF I HAVE BAD ENGLISH SKILL BUT YOU MUST TRY LEARNING ARABIC FOR DISCOVER ARAB MINDS .BE SURE OF THAT YOU WILL FIND MORE USEFUL

METHODS ON IT

THANKS

so it was shouting , and capital letter is punshing , no one makes fun of anything, sorry if you misunderstand me, this is a global site everyone is welcome .

Thanks for sharing the method .

P.S still no need to shout

كلمة توضيحية لا بد منها

أعلمني إخوة أحبة عن فتح الموضوع هنا ووقع في صدري لما رأيت مشاركة الدكتور ياسر أن الموضوع تم فتحه هنا بإذنه ورضاه وبالتعاون معه

إلا أنه تبين لي بعد التثبت أنه لا يعلم بالموضوع ولذا فهمت الآن مشاركته السابقة في أول الموضوع أنها لتأكيد أنه صاحب الملكية لهذه الفكرة الرائعة فقط

كما واتضح لي الآن سبب رفع المؤشر خاصته هنا

بناءً عليه فأنا مع الأستاذ الدكتور والملكية الفكرية حق شخصي له وحده لا يجوز التطاول عليه ولا تجاوزه فيه أبداً وتحت أي ظرف

أرجو العلم وهذا ما حدث معي

وأنا من المؤيدين لنشر الفكر العربي الخاص بالفوركس في المنتديات الإجنبية لكن مع الحفاظ على حقوق الملكية الفكرية

أرجو العلم وشكراً

-------

Explanatory speech is essential

Notify me brothers like him from opening theme here and what happened in my chest I saw the participation of Dr. Yasser The subject was reopened here with the authorization and consent and cooperation with

But it turned out to me after confirmation that he did not know the subject and now I understand why previous participation in the first issue it to confirm that the ownership of these wonderful idea only

It also became clear to me now raised its indicator here

Accordingly, I am with Professor Dr. IP personal right is not a violation nor may it never exceeded under any circumstance

I hope science and this is what happened with me

I am a supporter for the deployment of Arab Thought Special Forex in foreign forums but with the preservation of the rights of intellectual property

I Thank science

English language only!

Just deleted 2 posts ...

gody6000:
submarine1 indicator + templt

try this one.........

GBPJPY 23APRL 2008

WATCH IT..

THanks man 4 this great indicator but what about the stop loss ???

and why is the code of this indicator closed and not opened like the first one ???? plz if you can open the code 4 us

thanks again man

Sorry do you know when closes all this Nasdaq and Niki when to enter values to indicator??

orbit:
THanks man 4 this great indicator but what about the stop loss ???

and why is the code of this indicator closed and not opened like the first one ???? plz if you can open the code 4 us

thanks again man

stace:
Sorry do you know when closes all this Nasdaq and Niki when to enter values to indicator??

World Financial Markets -- Current Open/Closed Status, Opening and Closing Times, and Holiday Schedule, Expressed in Terms of Your Local Time Zone

We want more interaction on the subject and topic open to discussion and development

Accept Greetings

Depends on the idea of changing the currency on the basis of the change in major shareholders Borsalt seven major industrialized countries

Created equations to calculate the difference change FP stock exchanges and comparing the change in the prices of major currencies as well as identify trends Daily Currency Pairs

This initial explanation of the subject matter and we'll put up tomorrow to see more