(new)dow+nasdaq/2= Indc For Gbpjpy - page 8

mauro269:
Hi my friend, in this pic there's the situation for tonight. In this case, what should I do?Sell or buy?See the image below...thanks

If price can't break passed the 203.30 line I would not think of going short...IMHO!

Files:

No new reply here...However I think that this is a good strategy. It's not hard to try it and we could improve it in the best way to reach good profits every month

Hi. Do you have some demo results from that system?

mauro269:
No new reply here...However I think that this is a good strategy. It's not hard to try it and we could improve it in the best way to reach good profits every month

stace:
Hi. Do you have some demo results from that system?

Hi my friend...I'm doing tests about it. Maybe the week after I'll be able to show you some statement with results. Here there's no perfect rules to follow. I've understood that I've to buy if the price is above the pivot line and I've to sell if it's below the pivot. TakeProfits are the Buy Limit (when you buy) and the Sell Limit (when you sell).

Waiting reply from the arabic friend!

I apologize that I'm "upping" this post...but I was interested on it and I want to know if someone has understood something more about it.

Tq

stace:
you are real professional in this man

tq very much

THIS IS INDICATOR...WITH TEMPLET

HAPPY TRADE................GODY.....

submarine1 indicator + templt

try this one.........

GBPJPY 23APRL 2008

WATCH IT..