(new)dow+nasdaq/2= Indc For Gbpjpy - page 7

orbit:
up up up we need more explanation for this great work

Thank you to qualify you for the great work

In short, adopt the idea at the expense of others daily difference in money market account for the major difference the change in currency

This indicator is designed for this idea

The results are entered global markets

In indicator signals without negative and positive

Then you is expected goals for the day

Try this site to get data on money markets

Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Nikkei and FTSE100

Quote.com - Your Source for Financial Markets Quotes, Charts, News and Education

mauro269:
It seems there's no interest to show us their strategy!

Not only my friend I was very busy last period to end my letter Ph.D.

I am now ready for any queries

Regards:p

mauro269:
Hi my friend....I'm not asking when it works.. but how it works.... I don't know when I have to open a position...I've understood however when I have to close it...

Make The Pivot daily average

Purchase of above 25-points and sales of below 25-points and goals of buying and selling as specific indicator

Then we purchase or sale of the Final point of the target once again and this time last objective is The Pivot

Regards

Note that annexes

Files:
1_1.gif  39 kb

Rely on high quality and low tendency to identify new targets for each market

Files:
1_2.gif  39 kb

Follow-up move to end

Files:
1_3.gif  35 kb

Ok friend, thanks for your reply. I want to see if I've understood.

1. I upgrade the indicators with the datas from USA market at the end of trading day.

2. I place two pending orders:

#Buy at 25 pips above the PIVOT LINE

#Sell at 25 pips below the PIVOT LINE

3. For TakeProfit...I place it to the first line that I meet (this can be the Daily HIGH or the TakeProfit line).

Am I right?Tonight I'll test your strategy. Thanks for your reply in this topic!

Ok, here there's the first real question.

See my picture below...the red vertical line is the candle that I've seen yesterday when I updated the indicator with the closing datas of USA market. In this case, what's my work...what type of order I should to open and why.

Regards

Files:
gj.gif  25 kb

mauro269:
Ok friend, thanks for your reply. I want to see if I've understood.

1. I upgrade the indicators with the datas from USA market at the end of trading day.

2. I place two pending orders:

#Buy at 25 pips above the PIVOT LINE

#Sell at 25 pips below the PIVOT LINE

3. For TakeProfit...I place it to the first line that I meet (this can be the Daily HIGH or the TakeProfit line).

Am I right?Tonight I'll test your strategy. Thanks for your reply in this topic!

Well that sounds simple enough, if it's right...;)

Hi my friend,

in this pic there's the situation for tonight. In this case, what should I do?Sell or buy?See the image below...thanks

Files: