Lets guess. What system I used? - page 11

vadcom:
Can you post MTF SpearmanRankCorr and MTF StochBB

I don't remember with exactitude but could be into the MTF thread.

SpearmenRankCorrelation_NTF_variant.mq4

Better 3 in 1: M5 M15 M30

And Others?

Sorry to trouble you Haan, but could you also post the MTF Stoch BB and LSMA? I am having trouble finding them.

May I suggest replacing the MTF ZigZag with the MTF 3 Level Semafor for visual simplicity and taking less processor time.

Thank for your suggestion.

#MTF_LSMA_in_Color

#MTF NonLagZigZag.mq4

Sorry, StochBB = Stochastic Bollinger Bands 2,3,4.

Stochastic period - 14

Bollinger period - 10

Bollinger deviation - 1

xpMA_v2SATL

Can somebody please explain why the above indic. does not print on the chart, although I have it in the Navigator and I did compile it (shut down and opened MT4)? The menu appears on the chart but when I ok it nothing happens, it even appears in the indicator list of the chart.

Will be very grateful and thanks a lot

Herty

Herty:
Can somebody please explain why the above indic. does not print on the chart, although I have it in the Navigator and I did compile it (shut down and opened MT4)? The menu appears on the chart but when I ok it nothing happens, it even appears in the indicator list of the chart.

Will be very grateful and thanks a lot

Herty

Try to apply and then check your "journal" and "experts" tab if you have errors messages.

FerruFx

haan:
SpearmenRankCorrelation_NTF_variant.mq4 Better 3 in 1: M5 M15 M30

Sperman NTF from Bookkeeper?

Hi FerruFx,

Thanks you're right. I get the following message in the experts tab:

2008.05.06 08:38:21 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\IBFX Live\experts\indicators\SATL.ex4' on the EURJPYm,M30

So is the flle corrupt? However in my demo acct. it finally did open after after having played around or after some time had passed. I have no idea why or what I did, if it was because of me!

Anyway thanks for the lesson, and if you can help further i'll be happier

herty