Ivan`s trading style - page 28

Level 4

I have Level 4 indicater for EA Programer`s only.

Files:
10.jpg  66 kb

Shogo:
I have Level 4 indicater for EA Programer`s only.

can u please post level 4 indicator here..

number 1 is raging

number 2 is corection

number 3 is trending

number 4 is ....?

i am sell GU, let see can it reach my TP Q 3..

Files:
untitled.jpg  187 kb

sell eu at Q 3, let see the price will go to Q 4 or down to Q2..

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  211 kb

limestreamx:
can u please post level 4 indicator here..

number 1 is raging

number 2 is corection

number 3 is trending

number 4 is ....?

Its going to be a Elliot Wave indic soon, we just miss a 5....

------------------------------------------------------------

Woot another indic! Hehe! Hum, look like a kind of MML but whit less line. Can you post it Jessica plz and also expain basic idea behind it.

Thx!

hi inzider..it`s been long time no see you post i just trying use the median grid strategy at bird watching in lion country book... , but Eu not good today, it going up because there was a high impact new for Eu today..

Jessica keough:
hi inzider..it`s been long time no see you post i just trying use the median grid strategy at bird watching in lion country book... , but Eu not good today, it going up because there was a high impact new for Eu today..

Hehe!

Nice metaphore there. Grid is nice. Is that an indicator or just some calculation of yours? I was using 4Period MA for a grid indic. But since market are sooo choppy i forgot to trend it and just scalp the inbetween high low whitout grid.

You don't like Euro moves??!! Hehe, its only the market, so take position and catch your pips, value is nothing, volatility is everything. Hehe

----------------------

I do use FFcal to call me the news or you can also go on: Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory to see when news are release / forecast / actual. Wait for the breakout and just watchout for wipshaws and fast correction after the move. Its a worth tech.

Later!

Spearman Rank Correlation - Coder's help needed

Hello all,

I want this with an histogramm which change colors when up / down please.

Really need help,

Thanks

Files:
ssrc.mq4  7 kb

Shogo:
RCI = Spearman This is same indicater.. Today I got alots win on 3 level trading. I actually only followed "3" is great. therefore, I could hava nice dinner with friend. Thank you.

Moved your post to this thread where they are talking/using this indicator.

Hello Jessica, are you still using 3 level semafor ?

And what are you using now in last picture, can you share all indicators and template ? It's nice looking.

Files: