14MA/BrainTrend Sign/Barry Level - page 3

Hum!

Nobody is even gemme a Hello. Snifff sniff!

Hope some liked it!

Have fun All!!!!!

Ok, i tough, since everybody like EA so much here, may someone would like to code that? I would like to start that EA fact my experience show me that this is a good tech.

Let say:

If price cross a barry support whit MACD over 0, Stochastic have crossed up, A/D is up: BUY

TP: 15 pips

SL: 10 pips

The sell rules would be the same, opposite direction.

Let me know. Im newbi in EA, so if anyone need more details i'll come up whit it!

Thx!

Pauluk:
Hi Inzider,

Congrats on your live pips!

Could you point me to that indi you have on the top left of the chart, with cci/rsi etc. Also the grid, do you find it useful? If so, how do you use it.

Many thanks

Regards

Pardy

Hi Pauluk!

The indic in left top corner is 4xtrader, see attach.

4xtrader.mq4

For the grid, i use it as a Multitime frame indic whit MA support. 5 min, 15, 60 min and 4hrs. When 5 min and 15 min are green, its a good signe for a long, get the 3rd and the 4rth also, its a must telling you that pairs is going up for last 4hrs. What a bullish sign!

Grid is use as resistance. Nevermind 5 min, 15 min/60 and 4hrs are major. So if you got a nice space in between 2 of them, it tell you that no resistance gonna block the ride. You can trade and catch the in between.

Hope it help!

Soon!

Files:
4xtrader.mq4  9 kb

Tkhs

Thanks inzider,

I'm gonna try this out, and wil come back to you with anyquestions. Meantime, hope you're continuing to make real pips!

Regards

Pardy

Pauluk:
Thanks inzider,

I'm gonna try this out, and wil come back to you with anyquestions. Meantime, hope you're continuing to make real pips!

Regards

Pardy

Pleasure to help!

As i said that's a sclaper system so only take what it give you. Fibs and major support are your TP. I usualy take 5 to 15 pips whit that system and will close all position if 1min stochastic turn red... witch sometimes too fast but lock profit at least.

Trade Assistant 1.12 from nitany can help on it.

---------------------------------------------------

Im also working on a high low tech to catch ANY move! No joke, i'm gonna let you know as soon as i had tested all market possibilities.

thx for good comments, wish you the best (some pips?!)

Soon!

Another one!

See attach:

Files:
ex_1.jpg  318 kb