14MA/BrainTrend Sign/Barry Level - page 2

Just to complete, i forgot fibs retracement and timer...

fiboretracement3.mq4

fiboretracement3.ex4

ej_candletime.mq4

ej_candletime.ex4

Why not, another exemple!

Here we go! Have a look!

So to resume i'm waiting for the currency to broke a resistance whit good momentum. Support can be a fibs, barry, 14ma, 200ma. Momentum is identify whit MACD, Stochastic and A/C. If those dosent confirm, the currency wont have enough streigh to get trough the resistance. 4PeriodMA only help to identify last momentum of the currency, as 4h, 60min, 15, 5 min. I can play against it but its more risky.

Hope its clear!

Comments? LOL

LAter!

(oups that was eur/usd).... hehe!

Files:
syst6.jpg  198 kb

thanks inzider for ur screen.. if we attach the fibo line wouldnt it will be more line in the chart

limestreamx:
thanks inzider for ur screen.. if we attach the fibo line wouldnt it will be more line in the chart

Hey!

Yes i know it makes alot of lines.... but any of those are useful info.

Barry are the one that tell you when to enter and fibs give you good idea where to exit. If you got too much in a zone its maby not a good idea to trade, as in Grid system where you need a clear area (like 15 pips) whitout any resistance to place a trade.

DeMarker make another one.... but by experience i can tell you that all those make sens.

By the way, any of you saw this break on EUR/USD this night (9/04/08). A 25 pips ride in 5 min. Not bad!!!

As you can see on this one barry been broke whit confirmation on MACD, SuperWoodieCCI (new indic 4 for, i love it), Sto wasen't cross, A/D was up!

From 1.58245 you had fibs at 1.58307, 1.58371 and 1.58498. All those were TP point. All you need to do is wait for barry break, confirm whit MACD and Stoch, and take profit at fisrt hesitation at one of the next fibs.

I went live now as you can see on my pics, and i made some pips all ready whit this system... no pretention.

Wish it help, for me it really the best scalper system.

Thx 4 comments! Don't be shy to.

Later!

INZ

Files:
break.jpg  319 kb

Does anyone here would be able to fix an alarm on that barry level indic ?? Let me know if! That would be perfection!!

Also, as i said, if any one would like to make a EA on this.... that would be amazing! Taking a lot on a barry break, exit at next fibs or correction... well, let me know!

INZ

Hi back!

Just to let you see how fibs work fine, as 5 MA, 14MA, 89MA and 200MA!

Well, it only one exemple, i just assure you that fibs are effective.

Later

Files:
fibs.jpg  297 kb

limestreamx:
yes i know fibo is effective because i use fibo too... why not u try this one inzider.. u can change the line style... thanks to linuxser and coder guru for this..

Wep, make sens. This one would be better then the one that recopied itself after a high, witch cause multiple level...

Do you have exact name or the indicator in a back pocket?! Plz let me know.

Thx for improve!

yes i know fibo is effective because i use fibo too... why not u try this one inzider.. u can change the line style... thanks to linuxser and coder guru for this..

Files:
try_this.gif  12 kb

Hi Inzider

inzider:
Hey!

Yes i know it makes alot of lines.... but any of those are useful info.

Barry are the one that tell you when to enter and fibs give you good idea where to exit. If you got too much in a zone its maby not a good idea to trade, as in Grid system where you need a clear area (like 15 pips) whitout any resistance to place a trade.

DeMarker make another one.... but by experience i can tell you that all those make sens.

By the way, any of you saw this break on EUR/USD this night (9/04/08). A 25 pips ride in 5 min. Not bad!!!

As you can see on this one barry been broke whit confirmation on MACD, SuperWoodieCCI (new indic 4 for, i love it), Sto wasen't cross, A/D was up!

From 1.58245 you had fibs at 1.58307, 1.58371 and 1.58498. All those were TP point. All you need to do is wait for barry break, confirm whit MACD and Stoch, and take profit at fisrt hesitation at one of the next fibs.

I went live now as you can see on my pics, and i made some pips all ready whit this system... no pretention.

Wish it help, for me it really the best scalper system.

Thx 4 comments! Don't be shy to.

Later!

INZ

Hi Inzider,

Congrats on your live pips!

Could you point me to that indi you have on the top left of the chart, with cci/rsi etc. Also the grid, do you find it useful? If so, how do you use it.

Many thanks

Regards

Pardy

Exemple

Here another good exemple! See how price bounce from 14MA after a new low at 101.11! It bounce back up but failed to cross 14MA, then hesitate, leaving time to MACD and Stochatic to cross down again! What's the result, what does it mean?!

It means that when price fail to cross 14MA its gonna bounce back, and most of the time make a new low, fact trend was all ready down... it keep on, but lower!

So the only way to get in is to wait a low or a high, and see how price gonna react at 5MA or 14 MA, if it goes back up after a high, it gonna broke it and hit next resistance.

Hope its clear!

Files:
o.jpg  312 kb