Moving House - Free Trading Books

Hi there,

I am moving house to another country and I am not taking any of my trading books with me. Rather than give these books to the local charity shop I think it would be better to give them to fellow traders that may benefit from them.

There is no strings attached to this - FREE means FREE.

Simply private message me with the book or books of your choice along with a delivery address and I will remove the book(s) from the list below and post out in jiffy bags anywhere in the world. I am happy to pay for postage just as long as the books go to a good home.

I will remove the book from the list when selected.

The list

Thats them all away, thanks for the quick response people

Xard777

ill take the lot

jk very good of you to make such an offer, you should just donate to local library so you can pick em up again in future if you ever wanted to read em, and point out in this thread where anyone nearby can get them from

trevman:
ill take the lot jk very good of you to make such an offer, you should just donate to local library so you can pick em up again in future if you ever wanted to read em, and point out in this thread where anyone nearby can get them from

That's ok trevman, but so far three books are on their way to fellow traders.

Xard777

I have removed the selected books from the list.

Xard777

Sent you a PM....

ET

Any furniture, i am wanting a table for portable TV..

xard777:
Hi there,

I am moving house to another country and I am not taking any of my trading books with me. Rather than give these books to the local charity shop I think it would be better to give them to fellow traders that may benefit from them.

There is no strings attached to this - FREE means FREE.

Simply private message me with the book or books of your choice along with a delivery address and I will remove the book(s) from the list below and post out in jiffy bags anywhere in the world. I am happy to pay for postage just as long as the books go to a good home.

I will remove the book from the list when selected.

The list

Xard777

thats them gone

Xard777

Moving House - Free Trading Books

I went through about 30 forum posts on books and I found that these were the most highly recommended authors:

Mark Douglas

Jack Schwager

Richard Teweles

Nassim Nicholas

James Dalton

Edwin Lefevre

Brett Steenbarger

Larry Phillips

Alexander Elder

Van Tharp

Marty Schwartz

Linda Bradford Raschke

I beleve books can lead anyone who love books to success ,

wear Jhane Barnes@@ ##with Rolex,}}{{walkng across the world in &&^mbt shoes , ##^^of course ,not a playboy@@^^