I dont know if this against the rules... - page 5

EA for bogovino

limestreamx:
BOGOVINO SYSTEM :

Here it goes... It's quite simple. On a 1 Hr chart, plot 5/12 EMA's. Plot RSI set at 21. When the 5/12 crosses up and the 21 RSI crosses above 50 you go long. When the 5/12 crosses down and the 21 RSI goes below 50 you short.

This method is proven to be at least 85% accurate!

EMA's on close.... Entry on the 5/12 cross with the 21 RSI above (Long) or below (Short) for entry. Exits on Fibs.... I draw the fibs on the charts, but Renasdad had a 1hr Vegas tunnel indicator which I hopes he posts for you all to use as entries and exits on trades.

I leave this thread open to any and all improvements. I thank you for your time and I hope this helps you all become more successful traders!!!

I think this system is very simple and profitable.I don't know if anybody

can write an EA for this?To avoid whipsaws we can buy when RSI>52 and

sell when RSI<48.We can write as a Stop&Reverse EA or we can exit

manually by aplying RS or Fib or 1 hour channel indicator.

Thank for your help.

Original method + some variations. I think it is bagovino but I am not really sure. Anyway, it is exactly according to the rules discussed above + some more advanced improvement and forward tested and so on.

Bago-Method_Mikhail:

- original thread is here;

- original rules to trade and some preliminary versions of the EA: see this page.

- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3: EA with RSI Exit option.

- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.1: latest version of the EA (fixed for use of 3rdMA confirmation).

Nice collection of works....