Fxfariz36's Trading Journal and Strategy - page 13

fxfariz36:
wakaka no need to kasi hangat2 this thread la bro...

im just share with new comer la..adoiii

the rules is simple just follow the indicator 100%....

i think it's good method for new comer....

don't change it's...

it's already perfect with the accuarcy 85% per trade:o

ok bro will do as u said...

brother fariz thanks for your new indicator.can know we need to follow only fibcal or bbands,nonlagdot,flattrend

vimel46:
brother fariz thanks for your new indicator.can know we need to follow only fibcal or bbands,nonlagdot,flattrend

yerp,

just follow that indicator..

and for the fibolac you must always refersh it...

for confirmtion...

happy trading bro

Forex Scalping ( my new tehnique to catch the trend )

dear fellow trader's...

today i want to share technique scalping...how it' work...when we need to scalp the market...where there a short trend, long trend on flat trend...

let's i story about that....

what is the scalping???

Scalping is a specialized technique that involves making a tiny trade to capture a very small movement in the market...

scalping is often considered to be an advanced trading style..

thought scalping is quite simple in concept many consider it to be advanced bcoz it's requires very qucik decision making, very quite reflexes to react when set ups are spotted and the scalper must be skilled at quickly executing a trade...

The keyword for the scalper is a SPEED...

scalping is best reserved for traders after they are already familiar with other trading style..

side me,, scalping it's for fun, so i just adding scalping technique in my trading toolbox...

and wish me luck for tomorrow...today i have done to scalping

USD/JPY n EUR/JPY in demo account..and totally i got +289pips ...

tomorrow im doing scalp in my real account::D:D

cheers,:o

fxfariz36:
dear fellow trader's...

today i want to share technique scalping...how it' work...when we need to scalp the market...where there a short trend, long trend on flat trend...

let's i story about that....

what is the scalping???

Scalping is a specialized technique that involves making a tiny trade to capture a very small movement in the market...

scalping is often considered to be an advanced trading style..

thought scalping is quite simple in concept many consider it to be advanced bcoz it's requires very qucik decision making, very quite reflexes to react when set ups are spotted and the scalper must be skilled at quickly executing a trade...

The keyword for the scalper is a SPEED...

scalping is best reserved for traders after they are already familiar with other trading style..

side me,, scalping it's for fun, so i just adding scalping technique in my trading toolbox...

and wish me luck for tomorrow...today i have done to scalping

USD/JPY n EUR/JPY in demo account..and totally i got +289pips ...

tomorrow im doing scalp in my real account::D:D

cheers,:o

brother what indi u using ?can share with us?

fxfariz36:
adehhh....

buy position come out when the dinapoli target it's came down....

slowly man.....better use TF30M chart...

and if arrow come out...plz n plz close ur position...

thankz

Broth...,

You've done a great service to this community. However This ZigZagPointer indicator is not only repainted. There is also jumping from candle to candle.

Do you find any coder that will help improve this indicator? Anyhow many thanks for your great job to bring this up.

pigfx:
Broth...,

You've done a great service to this community. However This ZigZagPointer indicator is not only repainted. There is also jumping from candle to candle.

Do you find any coder that will help improve this indicator? Anyhow many thanks for your great job to bring this up.

u can use dt zigzag for confirmation if the zigzag is valid or not... thats what i think

pigfx:
Broth...,

if u new comer in forex...better dont use it...

soon u can getting loss in ur acc...

anyway try this indicator alert but it's a malay version:D

cheers

Files:

vimel46:
brother what indi u using ?can share with us?

u can find that trading system at here,,,

and change to period 10 and using TF1M...

try at demo 1st..then when ur confident use this method..

just use it...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178548

fxfariz36:
if u new comer in forex...better dont use it...

soon u can getting loss in ur acc...

anyway try this indicator alert but it's a malay version:D

cheers

Thank you both fxfariz36 & limestreamx, that is very helpful and understandable.

Keep it up