Fxfariz36's Trading Journal and Strategy - page 16

limestreamx:
yep kinda conflict but i dont know what sort of conflict...

dont worry,just beware from this person FxFariz...

darkkiller:
dont worry,just beware from this person FxFariz...

ermm can u please tell me what happen?

limestreamx:
ermm can u please tell me what happen?

i think no need tell here,if i tell here,all around the world will know what have he done to me.If he giving something good about forex,just take it...if not just beware..this my advice..

darkkiller:
i think no need tell here,if i tell here,all around the world will know what have he done to me.If he giving something good about forex,just take it...if not just beware..this my advice..

okey then bro... will do as u says... maybe fxfariz36 wanna say something bout this! dont wanna hear from one side...

can anyone add alert for this indicator

pencai:
fxfariz36 Scammer Alert in carigold.com (malay forum) BEWARE!!!!

Maybe this person that claim a new bies to get anything about forex for freei s a big scammer.

i'm one of them that pity for this person and give my couching for for free and sell my indi that i get expensive to him for cheap price

niaga:
Maybe this person that claim a new bies to get anything about forex for freei s a big scammer.

i'm one of them that pity for this person and give my couching for for free and sell my indi that i get expensive to him for cheap price

maybe u are right. some people do take advantage with other people. claiming to be a newbie but rather quit experienced traders... he just wanna collect as many indic and system for free or half the price. make the new one and claim to be his method and sell it.. i really hate this kinda person.. juz like kuasaforex... sape terasa mintak maaf je la yer

limestreamx:
maybe u are right. some people do take advantage with other people. claiming to be a newbie but rather quit experienced traders... he just wanna collect as many indic and system for free or half the price. make the new one and claim to be his method and sell it.. i really hate this kinda person.. juz like kuasaforex... sape terasa mintak maaf je la yer

yeah that true, copy other and claim that he did it

kalau copy xngaku buat sendiri xpe, ni sah2 ngaku buat sendiri

niaga:
yeah that true, copy other and claim that he did it kalau copy xngaku buat sendiri xpe, ni sah2 ngaku buat sendiri

this is rather terrifying news,up until now i didnt got any news from fxfariz.. maybe he feel guilty or ashamed of himself. bahya tu nyaris aku berkongsi super weapon aku... super tak super la..

tak baik buat mcm ni..

niaga:

yeah that true, copy other and claim that he did it kalau copy xngaku buat sendiri xpe, ni sah2 ngaku buat sendiri

hi bro...big of thankz if u giving me coaching for free....

could u plz explain to me what kind of ur's indicator..

hhrmm, fyi...if i want to sell all that indicator..i sold already bro..

all that indicator it's not mine...im just edit that indicator and improve it the accuraccy..could u find and check all my words in this forum or others forum that i claim i was code indicator and isn't i claim that im a coder??

if u find out my WORD'S that i claim im a coder..

then u allow to call me BIG SCAMMER...

and 1 more thing isn't im getting info all about forex is for free only???

plz check first b4 u want to say anything...

i have problem with darkkiller only...

i dont have problem with u and others...

my problem his laptop, i know it's my fault to throw out his laptop and i didn't tell him his laptop gone already..but im promise i have to give

my laptop to him..and i mentiod that i will give HP COMPAQ V3000 to him..

this is my promise..im sorry bro..

what do u want to talk..u just talk bro..

sorry about yesterday bro i giving bad language to u...

sorry n sorry..

im getting out..and i come back after i was that return laptop to darkkiller

peace from me,

bye